DO YOU NEED MEDICAL CARE?
Puget Sound Christian Clinic
Mobile Clinic at Northwest Church
15555 15th Ave. NE, Shoreline, WA
Puget Sound Christian Clinic & Northwest Church
A low cost mobile medical clinic in the Shoreline neighborhood
Criteria to be a patient:
• Medical need including chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
• Patient must not have any health insurance including medicaid (medical coupons) and Medicare.
• They also must have a phone that they can answer to be able to schedule an appointment.
• There is a $10 appointment fee – will not be denied an appointment if can’t pay.
• As of April 1st, 2013 we will require that all patients seen in clinic provide financial proof of income.
Appointment Procedure: To make an appointment call 206.745.2275. You will hear an automated response. Please leave your name and phone number asking for an appointment. A scheduler will respond within two business days, ask some questions about their medical need and schedule an appointment if appropriate.
Day of the Appointment: Please arrive early for your appointment. You will need to fill out a health questionnaire and will be asked for proof of income and for $10 for the appointment. If you do not have $10, you can pay what you can or pay the next time they come in. Care will not be denied because you can’t pay. You will then see a nurse who take your vital signs (BP, pulse, etc.) and then you will see a medical provider – either a Medical Doctor, Physician’s Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner. All providers can diagnose and prescribe to treat medical problems.
Proof of Income: As of April 1st, 2013 we will require that all patients seen in clinic provide financial proof of income. Our clinic serves patients who are un-insured and lower income. Our income guidelines are 250% of the Federal Poverty level and lower. When you speak with a volunteer scheduler, he/she can help you determine if you qualify to be seen in our clinic. The following link will explain the proof of income policy.
The clinic is scheduled in the 1st & 3rd Friday of each month in 2013.